1. Alone and Unaware, the Landscape was transformed in Front of Our Eyes.
2. Buildings Began to Stretch Wide Across the Sky, and the Air Filled with a Reddish Glow.
3. The Soundless Dawn Came Alive as Cities Began to Mark the Horizon.
4. Mechanical Sounds Cascaded Though the City Walls and Everyone Reveled in Their Ignorance.
5. A Brief Moment of Clarity Broke Through the Deafening Hum, but it was too Late.
6. Our Happiest Days Slowly Began to Turn into Dust.
7. The Sixth Extinction Crept Up Slowly, Like The Sunlight Through The Shutters, As We Looked Back In Regret.